EMS Benefit Challenge
Sunday, July 22nd 2018
- 1st place male solo, Mark Tolette, 56:32
- 1st place female solo, Karen Cooper, 1:04:46
- 1st place team, male, Todd Robbins and Gilmore Creelman, 50:46
- 1st place team, mixed, Hannah Barrett and Liam Fleming, 50:48
- 1st place team, female, July Libby and Allison Buckley, 1:06:27
Thank you all for participating!
This year, half of the race proceeds will be used to support the upgrade of the air tank system the fire crew don when they enter a blazing building. Not only are the tanks more comfortable to wear, they will take off about 10 pounds of the 80 pounds the firemen carry.